Encyclopædia Eorzea ～The World of FINAL FANTASY XIV～ Volume II
Dedicated to those for whom the pursuit of knowledge is a never-ending journey.
In the mere two years since the release of our first official lore book, the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV has grown to encompass not only the untraversed corners of Eorzea, but the far-reaching lands of an entire new continent to the east. With new horizons come new discoveries, and so it is with great pleasure that we bring you the second volume of Square Enix’s best-selling Encyclopædia Eorzea, containing 300 pages of newly compiled information on the realms we proudly call our second home.
Written by Banri Oda, Michael-Christopher Koji Fox, Natsuko Ishikawa
Supervised by FINAL FANTSY XIV Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida
Size: 8-1/4" x 11-11/16", 304 pages
Page Count: 304 pages
* Includes a bonus item code for an in-game item, Matoya’s Hat (head gear).
* The English version will be available first at the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival 2018 in Las Vegas on November 16th and 17th, 2018.
(c) 2010 - 2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
- The First Book: Hydaelyn - Voyage to the farthest reaches of Othard and back, learning of differences in faith, culture, and language with our Far Eastern neighbors.
- The Second Book: Her Tales - Follow the continuing history of Eorzea and her allies, and its culmination in the liberation of Doma and Ala Mhigo from the Garlean Empire.
- The Third Book: Her Lands - Visit the regions of Gyr Abania and the Far East, their unique peoples and cultures, their landmarks.
- The Fourth Book: Her Servants - Become acquainted with the era’s most prominent players and the organizations to which they belong.
- The Fifth Book: Her Bounds - Explore the realm’s darkest and most dangerous locales, from the caverns of Vylbrand to the abysmal depths of Othard’s Ruby Tide.
- The Sixth Book: Her Designs - Unlock the secrets of trades once forgotten while marveling at the myriad martial wonders mankind has forged.
- The Seventh Book: Her Burdens - Discover the mysteries of the Far East’s more unique races and the mighty deities they worship.
- The Eighth Book: Her Creatures - Encounter all manner of marvelous myths and monsters who call Hydaelyn their home.